Saturday, August 13, 2011

Comic: Delivery Series: Suitcase Delivery: Part I

Welcome back. Enjoy! 
"It's not too late. It just needs a simple surgery"

(We blocked the surgery process with a black tile for our young readers... too gruesome)

"There you go... All better...Here... keep the olive from your throat for souvenir. You can go home now."
"Thanks Doctor."

"How do I go home? I have never used public transportation before. I think it's the tram."

"So many people take public transportation... I never know that!"

"OH NO... I dropped my souvenir. I need it back!"

"I got it!"
"What is that guy thinking... It's just an olive!"

"The tram... ITS HERE!"

"WAIT UP!"

"AWWWW! I missed it!"

"Hey... That guy left his suitcase. The only station left is the harbor. That's where he must be going!"

"I'll take the bus to return the suitcase to that guy."

"Amazing... People don't drive anymore. Gasoline is really expensive."

"I'm driving a bus!"

"Excuse me sir...Excuse me... "
"Huh?"
"Does the bus go to the harbor?"

"You will need to take the coach to get to the harbor."

"Thanks... WAIT UP!"

Will he make it to the coach... Will he find the owner of the suitcase? Find out in the next episode!

1 comment: