Sunday, August 20, 2017

Updates, and New LEGO Ideas Project

Hello viewers! I'm sorry I've been gone for 4 years. I've been busy with school, but I still enjoy building with LEGO bricks.

I recently posted a new creation on LEGO Ideas. It is the Elegant Dance Platform, and I think you'll be interested.

LEGO Ideas Elegant Dance Platform

This is the Elegant Dance Platform. It is similar to a music box with the dancing figures, but this one is made out of LEGO pieces, with a few extra features. This Dance Platform allows pairs of minifigures to dance around in a circle, as well as orbit a central point, which resembles some Waltz dances.

I've made some videos of it in action on YouTube as well. The model can be hand-operated...


or by the LEGO Power Functions M-Motor

Please sign up for a LEGO ID, show your support, and share it with your friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment