Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Comic: The Delivery series: Patient Delivery

Welcome back, to the Pizza Delivery comic.
"Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"No need to fear... Dr. Doctor is here!"

"What happened?"
"Uh..Oli...ves..."

"The trip will only take 5 minutes."

"I'm driving a truck!"

"Whats the matter with this. MOVE ALREADY!"

"Oh... Traffic... I hate traffic. I'm going to go see what's the problem."

"Excuse me sir.. What's the problem?" 

"Look here, a truck with olives has turned around, and olives are all over the place. Luckily, no one was hurt."
"What a coincidence! My patient is hurt because of olives!" 


"Lets help to clean up."
"Everyone, detour to the left of the truck."

"Finally... we made it. Lets get him to the room."

"Hello"
"What took you guys so long?"
"Olive accident on the road."

"How about him?"
"Olive accident in the throat."

"Hmmmm Do you think it's too late?"
Find out... In the next episode...

No comments:

Post a Comment