Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hanging Gardens of Babylon


Hello everybody! I'm Brian and LegoZ has been nice enough to let me post some of my creations here on his blog! I will post some when I have the time and my apologies to LegoZ for putting this up so late.

Introduction:
Note: I built this for a school project and was a bit rushed so it lacks a lot of detail.

The Hanging Gardens of Babylon is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. It is located in Mesopotamia and was recorded by several famous writers. Although there are no actual evidence for it's existence. This is part of an artist's imagination and part of my imagination (or more so the lack of peices). So, if you are still reading this here it is:

The Hanging Gardens of Babylon:

Level:
And the top:




Conclusion:

I have a bunch more pictures but I think this post is long enough so if you want you can check the rest of them here:

(Link in Construction 7/14/11)

1 comment:

  1. ....you do realize that your username is "brain" not "brian"

    ReplyDelete